Football Viewing and Menu Las Vegas
Watching football is pretty much always great, but every sports fan knows it’s even better when served with the perfect game day fare.
At Camden Cocktail Lounge, we’re kicking things up a notch with a special game day menu for the football season. Of course, if you’re a fan of our regular menu, don’t worry: that will be available too. But these specials will be on offer only on game days through the football season, so enjoy them while they last!
In this post, we’ll introduce you to Camden’s football menu, which is filled with delectable snacks and plates that you won’t find anywhere else.
(Source: Camden Cocktail Lounge Facebook page)
Camden’s food menu: a cut above
Before we delve into the game day menu, let’s take just a moment to talk about Camden’s everyday menu.
At Camden Cocktail Lounge, we’re known for our creative takes on cocktails and food. Our regular menu features small plates and appetizers, which are perfect for sharing.
On the “Table Snacks” portion of our menu, you’ll find vibrantly-flavored dishes like our elegant Thai Yellowtail Crudo, which is served with coconut green curry ponzu, tobiko, and micro tangerine lace. You’ll also find unexpected items like Moroccan Lamb Cigars, which are served with marcona almonds, dates, and spices.
Savory isn’t the only name of the game, though: we also have dessert. You’ll love ending things on a sweet note with items like our Deep Fried Brownies, which are served with strawberry coulis and a marshmallow dipping sauce.
Happily, our regular menu remains available in full on game days. But we know that game day requires its own specific foodie traditions, and we’re more than happy to give you what you’re craving!
Camden’s football menu: available on game days!
Game day just got more delicious! Camden’s innovative football season menu offers a nod to your game day favorites, but incorporates an always-unique twist. Here’s what’s on offer:
These items are perfect for sharing!
- Mini Philly Cheesesteak Heroes: These flavorful mini heroes are made with sliced ribeye served with aromatic griddled onions, and in true Philly style, comes “wit wiz”.
- Mini Sirloin Sliders: Burgers and game day are like peanut butter and jelly: they simply belong together. These mini burgers feature sirloin, which is served on mini buns with a melange of smoked cheddar, caramelized onions, and wild arugula.
On Saturdays and Sundays, Camden opens early for the game day action. Join us at 9am for the action, and some delicious breakfast fare, including:
- Biscuit Slider: It’s time to get down to biscuit–er, business. This slider features sausage, egg, and smoked cheddar served on a biscuit, and is served with a generous helping of our crispy potatoes.
- Southwest Breakfast Tacos: Breakfast tacos are the best! If we do say so, these ones are particularly great, featuring egg, sausage, salsa rojo. They’re served with crispy potatoes.
- Egg White Tacos: Want to keep things on the lighter side? These virtuous egg white tacos are the perfect pick. They’re made with egg whites, chicken sausage, avocado, and salsa rojo. They are served with fruit.
- Bread Pudding French Toast: Sometimes, you need something a little sweet to start the day. This decadent bread pudding style French toast is served with berries and marshmallow cream.
Game day drink specials
Being a cocktail lounge, we would be remiss if we didn’t offer some stellar beverages for game day! Here’s what Camden has on offer for your game day refreshment:
A variety of domestic bottled beers are available for just $2 each!
Try one of our creative game day cocktails!
Michelada: You’ve never tried anything quite like this! This cocktail is made with Bud Light, chamoy powder, maggi sauce, oyster tomato puree, chili powder, lime and lemon, tamarind rim, and cilantro tom juice.
Blood Orange Rose Mimosa: A morning favorite, elevated. Our version is prepared with fresh blood orange juice, Aperol, and rose champagne.
Bloody Mary 3 Ways: First, pick your base: Skyy Vodka, Avion Blanco Tequila, or Oxley Gin. Then, we’ll prepare it with our house-made bloody mary mix.
When is Camden’s football menu available?
Great question! Here’s a rundown of our weekly football season schedule:
- Tailgate Sundays: On Sundays, we’ll open our doors at 9am through the football season so that you can root for your favorite team during our Tailgate Sundays series.
- Monday Night Football: Every Monday at 5:30pm, join us for some Monday Night Football action. The start workweek doesn’t seem so bad when you have this to look forward to!
- Thursday Night Football: Every Thursday at 5:30pm, we’re showcasing the big game on our big screens. It’s the perfect way to warm up for the weekend.
- College Football Saturdays: On Saturdays, we’re opening our doors at 9am so that you can check out tomorrow’s NFL stars as today’s college athletes.
Football season is the most wonderful time of the year at Camden Cocktail Lounge! Not only will we be showing games four days a week, but we’re celebrating the season in style with a special football menu. We hope to see you soon in our Las Vegas lounge so that you can cheer on your favorite team and enjoy our stellar food and drink offerings!
Have you been to Camden on a game day yet?